September 19, 2011

a bit about me



hello, I'm lisa. welcome to little heaven.

I'm currently flying through this world as a mother for life, an interior designer by trade, and an artist at heart.
I've also been known to be quite the music enthusiast, as well as quite devoted to tasty food ♥ I grew up in, and live in, the lovely state of wisconsin with my absolutely charming son David, my loyal dog Simon, and two sweet cats named Poe and Marley.

I've decided to start a blog because there are really far too many ideas rolling around in my head not to put down somewhere permanent.
this is a simple little blog, nothing fancy. I do hope to fill the pages of little heaven with things visually and artistically inspiring. things like interior design and decor, tutorials, music, recipes, projects, books, and basically anything and everything that get my juices flowing. for the last few years I have had an overwhelming desire to expand my life, broaden my horizons, widen my circle, to reach out and share...so here I am ♥ it's nice to meet you! I hope to inspire you to create your own little heaven here on earth.

thank you ever so for visiting, come back often!







No comments:

Post a Comment